| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sparta, Il in November is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 94.5mm (3.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Sparta, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sparta, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sparta, Il:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) N
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NW
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) NNW
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NW
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) NW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) NW
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) WSW
- Marble Hill, Mo, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) SSW
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) N
- Pana, Il, Usa - 147.9 kms (91.9 miles) NNE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) NNE
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 175.4 kms (109 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) NNE
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) E
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 189.9 kms (118 miles) E
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) ESE
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) ESE
- Princeton, In, Usa - 149.7 kms (93 miles) E
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) ESE
- Cairo-Illinois, Usa - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) SSE